Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Advocare - "Black Box"

In software Testing we have "white box" and "black box" testing.
In white box testing we figure out how a program works and and create tests appropriately
def: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/W/White_Box_Testing.html
In black box testing we simply throw a bunch of inputs at a program and then see what happens :)
def: http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/Black_Box_Testing.html

I started using Advocare products in August 2006 and here are my black box results:
- I never crashed using Spark energy drink and my workouts got better
- My workouts got even better on adding in Muscle Fuel and Muscle Strength
- My Recovery improved on adding in Post workout recovery and Nighttime Recovery.
- I started the MNS Max Energy kit and dropped down to about 9% BF while maintaining muscle
- I went on Vacation and was intructed to take 12 catalyst a day. I did. I worked out 4 times in 2 weeks and came back from vacation in better shape than when I left.
- I then decided to "bulk up" and ate a lot of food, worked out less, took lots of CATALYST, post workout recovery and Muscle Gain --> I put on 15 lbs of new muscle.
- Now I'm leaning out again using the "Lean in 13 program" I've already lost a couple of pounds of fat, my perofrmance is getting better and I hit a 500# deadlift!! woo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your results are inspiring, especially coming into the Spring and Summer vacation months. Can you please explain the "Lean in 13" workout to me? Thanks!